The Net Worth Portal respects the intellectual property of others. If you are certain that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow The Net Worth Portal Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below and contact us.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you are certain that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against World’s People’s Fortune Collection, submit notice of your claim to the contact us page
For formality purposes the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should have at least the following
(1) A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
(2) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.
(3) Your signature. ( in electronic form )
(4) The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)
(5) Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Our Site to locate the material.
(6) Information reasonably sufficient to permit World’s People’s Fortune Collection to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
(7) A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The Net Worth Portal will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, The Net Worth Portal will remove it in a timely manner once notified.