Who is Aidan Turner? What is net worth of Aidan Turner? Aidan Turner is an Ireland-based actor who was born on June 19th,1983 in Dublin, Ireland. He is best known for his role of Kili in the film The Hobbit. He has worked in several TV shows as well as films and thus he is an actor which is known for his acting skills throughout the world. His role of Dante Gabriel Rossetti in the TV show Desperate Romantics was also pretty much appreciated by everyone.
He has been in the entertainment industry since last 10 years and he has done lots of television shows, films, and theater show as well. With his brilliant acting skills, he has also managed to win several nominations and awards for himself.
As he has been working in the industry since last 10 years, everyone around the world wants to know what is the earning of this star and how he manages to earn the big money that he is having. So let’s dive deep into his life and take out several unknown facts.
Aidan Turner Net Worth
Aidan Turner is a brilliant actor and he has done theaters as well, which most of the actors don’t do. When someone has done theaters before entering the entertainment industry, his level of acting becomes kind of unmatchable. That is why the actor has managed to gather lots of eyes of producers and directors which have cast him several films and shows.
In spite of the movies and shows, he also gets plenty of brand endorsements to do and thus fetches a lot of money from that as well. This 33 years old actor has a net worth of approximately $5.4 million US dollars as of 2017 which is a huge amount for any actor around the world. He hasn’t stopped yet and you will see a good growth in his net worth after few years.
Aidan Turner Assets
Though he is having a really good amount of salary every year, still we think that he is one of those who doesn’t spend money without having any need. We haven’t seen any kind of reports saying that he owns a number of cars or properties. Though we know he has some cars in which he travels, but that can be gifted or provided by the producer under whom he is working. There isn’t any house, which is listed on his name, this might be a missed report or actually, he could be living in a house that is not in his name. So we are not pretty sure about the cars, houses and other assets that he owns.
Films that he has done He has worked in several movies in his career of 10 years. His acting skills are appreciated around the world which is why he got nominated for sometimes and won awards as well. Let’s see which films he has worked in till now.
• In 2007 he worked in a film named ‘The sound of people’ and played the role of father.
• In 2007 again he worked in a film called ‘Matterhorn’ and played the role of Theodora.
• In 2007 again he worked in a film called ‘Porcelain’ and played the character, Kevin.
• In 2008, he worked in a movie named ‘Alarm’ and played Mal in it.
• In 2012, he worked in ‘The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey’ and played the role of Kili.
• In 2013, He worked in ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ and played Luke Garroway in it.
• In 2013, he worked in the movie named ‘The Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug’ and played Kili.
• In 2014, he worked in the next part named ‘The Hobbit: The battle of the five armies’ and played Kili in it.
• In 2015, he worked in The Secret Scripture and played Jack McNulty.
• In 2015 again he worked in a movie named Look away and played Russell in it.
• In 2016, he played his voice in the movie Loving Vincent for the role Boatman.
Aidan is a very cheerful kind of guy and he loves his family very much. His family too supports him in every possible way. Here are the family details.
• Pat Turner – Father
• Eileen Turner – Mother
• Colin Turner – Brother
So this was all about your favorite actor Aidan Turner, hope to see some good works in the future.